[et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” padding_mobile=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off” gutter_width=”3″][et_pb_fullwidth_header admin_label=”Fullwidth Header” title=”COACHING” subhead=”Dedicated to your goals” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”center” header_fullscreen=”on” header_scroll_down=”on” background_url=”https://www.debdenis.com/wp-content/uploads/23573229899_ce91436a6c_k.jpg” background_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0.5)” background_overlay_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0.5)” parallax=”on” parallax_method=”on” content_orientation=”center” image_orientation=”center” title_font_size=”60px” subhead_font_size=”25px” custom_button_one=”off” button_one_letter_spacing=”0″ button_one_use_icon=”default” button_one_icon_placement=”right” button_one_on_hover=”on” button_one_letter_spacing_hover=”0″ custom_button_two=”off” button_two_letter_spacing=”0″ button_two_use_icon=”default” button_two_icon_placement=”right” button_two_on_hover=”on” button_two_letter_spacing_hover=”0″ title_font_color=”#000000″ button_one_text=”START NOW” button_one_url=”/contact/” scroll_down_icon_color=”#000000″]
[/et_pb_fullwidth_header][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Why hire a coach?
People who engage in a coaching relationship can expect to experience fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities, enhance thinking and decision making skills, improve interpersonal effectiveness and increase confidence in what they do each day.
Consistent with a commitment to enhancing their personal effectiveness, they can also expect to see appreciable results in productivity, personal satisfaction with life and work, and the achievement of personally relevant goals.
The coach’s role is not to represent the company’s needs or interests, only those of her client. The coach is dedicated to you and your goals only. The coach supports what you want and where you want to go
Coaching is smart business
There is a great demand in the business world for immediate results. Coaching can help make that happen by providing feedback in real time, developing leaders within the context of their current jobs, without removing them from their daily responsibilities.
Coaching sharpens skills of high potentials at all levels, from those identified as future leaders to those already in roles of high responsibility. As people advance to executive levels, developmental feedback becomes increasingly important yet less frequent and less reliable. Working 1-on-1 with an objective third party provides a focus that other forms of organizational support cannot.
When to Use Coaching
- Have you received feedback revealing an area in which you would like to improve? Is it a skill that you need to refine in order to advance through the firm or the organization? Would you benefit from an outside perspective?
- Use coaching to sharpen skills. Particularly on the fly.
- Use coaching when you hit a plateau in critical interpersonal and leadership skills; use coaching to discover new ways of working.
- Coaching can be particularly effective in times of change: promotion, stretch assignment.
- Use coaching when an independent sounding board would be beneficial to helping you achieve a new level of performance.
- Coaching is powerful when you recognize that succeeding in a new role requires skills that you have not needed to rely on in the past.
How to Get the Most out of Coaching
- Know what you want to get done
- Be open to feedback and willing to create positive change
- Be ready to work at it, and stretch yourself outside your comfort zone
- Be committed to it
“Deb has helped me rethink through some of my ideas and perceptions and has been a tremendous friend and coach through the process. The trust she is able to build with me and the fact that she just ‘gets’ me has really helped me get a lot out of these sessions.”
- Discover: reflect, uncover the best of what is.
- Dream: articulate potential, envision results; imagine what might be.
- Design a plan for what should be.
- Direct attention and action, experiment, practice. Create what will be.
- Destiny: improve, adjust, sustain. Be and become.
A future designed with purpose from the best of what is, to what can, should and will be.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” orientation=”left” area=”sidebar-1″ background_layout=”light” remove_border=”off” header_font_size=”18″ body_font_size=”14″]